PROfertil® female can normalize the metabolism.
A hormonal imbalance in females can cause metabolic disorders, which can ultimately hinder successful conception and pregnancy.
Possible reason: Hormonal imbalance
Alongside the female sex hormones (estrogens) and male sex hormones (androgens), luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) are predominantly responsible for the pathological process in the case of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). The latter two are important to regulate the functional processes in the ovaries. An imbalance between these gender-specific hormone cycles that intensifies over the years can cause metabolic disorders, which can subsequently lead to organic changes such as the formation of cysts or deposits of fat cells. These changes primarily affect the development of the egg cell and successful ovulation – which can ultimately prevent successful conception and pregnancy. With PCOS, other conditions may be present including impaired sugar metabolism, elevated blood lipids or high blood pressure. Women with PCOS are also more frequently diagnosed with metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes mellitus as well as the autoimmune thyroid disease Hashimoto’s thyroiditis.
Solution to the problem:
- Regulated metabolism
- Balance of hormones
- Prophylaxis for metabolic disorders
PROfertil® female supports harmonization of:
- sex hormones profile by vitamin E, selenium, glycyrrhizin, omega-3 fatty acids and green tea catechins
- insulin metabolism parameteres by selenium, folic acid and green tea catechins
- thyroid hormones by selenium
- disturbed lipid balance by omega-3 fatty acids, selenium, vitamin E and green tea catechins