PROfertil® female can create the optimal conditions for the health of the child.
Supplying the specific needs of the expectant mother through appropriate dietary management is the basis for the successful course of a pregnancy. Especially with women affected by PCOS, it is particularly important to take specific micronutrients because of the underlying metabolic disorders.
Potential risks for a pregnancy:
- Premature births (premature birth refers to the birth of an infant before completion of the 37th week of pregnancy)
- Miscarriage (abortion)
- Preeclampsia, also known as toxemia of pregnancy, is a condition where the woman has excessively high blood pressure and too much protein being excreted via the urine. This condition affects approximately one in every 10 women.
- Neural tube defects in babies (the fetus having an “open back”, for example, which can lead to death in the womb in the most severe cases)
Solution to the problem:
- Reduction of the risk for mother and child
- Reduction of the premature birth rate and preeclampsia rate
- Reduction of the risk of neural tube defects
PROfertil® female provides support up to the start of pregnancy with:
- Folic acid
- Omega-3 fatty acids